T value for every device on the drawing.
6. New Transformer Damage Curves: ECOORD 2.02 can now generate damage curves for Class I-IV transformers. Curves are adjusted for voltage, KVA rating, inrush factor, %Z, and whether Wye or Delta connections are used. Additionally, ECOORD can display the ANSI and/or inrush points.
7. New Cable Damage Curves: Previous versions of ECOORD only allowed cable damage curves to be entered as special devices and no inputs controlling cable damage were allowed. ECOORD 2.02 now specifically provides a cable damage curve device category. Cable curves are based on conductor material (copper or aluminum), cable size, conductors per phase, and insulation type. The device setting screen also shows the MCM cross sectional area for each cable size selected.
8. New Motor Starting Curves: ECOORD can now display motor starting curves. These curves are affected by starter type (displays the inrush percent based on starter type), start up time in seconds, motor full load amps, FVNR, inrush multiplier, wye/delta connections, part winding, series/parallel, resistor/reactor, autotransformer, and voltage tap if applicable.
9. Voltage Adjustment: ECOORD now allows you to decide whether you want adjustments made to the time-amp curve of a device adjusted for voltage. Usually, no such adjustment is necessary. But in some situations where transformers are involved, it may be appropriate to adjust a device's time-amp curve for voltage. If you select to adjust for voltage, ECOORD will show the voltage ratio used for adjustment.
10. New Zoom Feature: A new zoom feature has been added so that is is easy to view enlarged selected portions of the coordination drawing. A crosshairs style cursor is used to specify the zoomed window.
11. Improved Curve Labels: The previous version of ECOORD only allowed the leader arrow of a curve label to point to the right. Now label arrows can be made to point left and right as desired. This makes it easier to create the most attractive coordination drawing possible.
12. More Graph Tic Marks: Additional tic marks have been added to the x and y axis of the log-log graph showing the time-amp curves. This makes it easier to measure the actual time and amp values.
13. Duplicate Colors and Hatch Patterns: The previous version of ECOORD only allowed one use of any color and hatch pattern for time-amp curves. This was done so no curve could have the same color as another curve. ECOORD now allows duplicated hatch patterns and colors. This helps when you want to, say, use red for all fuses and blue for all circuit breakers.
14. New Separate Pen Colors for Grid and Text: The pen colors for the grid and text can now be specifically assigned and therefore do not ever have to be the same color as one of the time-amp curves.
15. New Hot Keys: Pressing the Alt key and a number will now quickly jump the cursor to the device of your choice on the curve selection screen. Likewise five hot keys have been added to the report selection screen.
16. New PopUp Calculator: Pressing the Alt-C key "pops up" a calculator on any non- graphic screen of the program.
17. Automatic Project File Update: ECOORD 2.02 can read and automatically update project files created from any earlier version of ECOORD (even project files created with COORD 1.0).
Pricing/Ordering Info |
Windows Programs |
Demos and Updates |
Elite Software Newsletter
Electrical Design |
Plumbing Design |
Fire Protection Design
Contact Elite |
Copyright © 24 September 1996
Elite Software Development, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org